-- PRE-CALL CHECKLIST ---
Researched by: Latsan
About the event
- Project: Bright ID
- Guests: Philip Silva
- Topic: Gamifying Identity Social Graphs
- Event schedule: 11/11/2022
- NOT FINANCIAL ADVICE
About our guest speaker
- Include guest name(s); try to include name pronunciation.
- Write a short bio about the guest(s) including their role at the project they are speaking about.
Philip Silva is the co-founder of ZeroPoverty.
He is the director at Hedge for Humanity.
He is also a member of advisory team at Bright
- Find one or two things that are unique or interesting about our guest. Little known facts are great! i.e. owns two Shiba Inus in real life so bought a lot of SHIB.
- Philip Silver focus a lot on how cryptocurrency could improve the world and make things more fair and equitable and a big supporter of universal basic income and think that that should be part of what we’re doing with crypto.
- Describe their crypto journey thus far. i.e. graduated from college in 2016, got their first bitcoin as a graduation gift, fell down the rabbithole of Ethereum, launched a DeFi protocol in 2020.
- Philip Silva helped create ZeroPoverty and the non-profit HedgeForHumanity to advance the ideas of universal sharing, crypto-UBI, and paying social dividends for all of humanity.
- How has their crypto journey impacted their decision to join/launch the project they work on today?
- Philip Silver is known for inspiring and activating the design and adoption of UBI and cryptocurrencies in ways that enable humanity to evolve to a world of plenty for all which made his transition to a member of advisory team at Bright ID
- What are some notable achievements that increase their web3 reputation?
- Philip is the founding member of LAO, Flmaingo and whaler DAO.
About the project
- What is the general positioning of the project? i.e. DeFi, NFTs, DAOs, governance.