-- PRE-CALL CHECKLIST ---
Researched by: Latsan
About the event
- Project: chippi
- Guests: Perchy
- Topic: Signaling commitment in digital communities
- Event schedule:
- Recording Date: 31/01/2023
- Published Date:
About our guest speaker
- Include guest name(s); include name pronunciation.
What is the guest’s thought leadership in web3?
- Write a short bio about the guest(s) including their role at the project they are speaking about.
- Prechy is a chippi creator, he is the CO-founder of Rug News and also a contributor at banklessDAO
About the project
- What does the project say it does on their website? on social media?
- chippi are inhabitants of the bankless locations! created by cartoonist, perchy
How is your project uniquely positioned in the fast growing web3 ecosystem?
- How does your product work?
Provide basic information about the product
Outline a few mid to high-level topics about the product
How is the product received in the market?
- Practical applications of product.
Detail current functionality of project, where it is deployed, TVL.
How can a beginner get started with using the product
What, if any, recent updates have been made to the project?
- Roadmap/future applications
What does the guest expect from this project in the wider web3 ecosystem?
About the ecosystem