-- PRE-CALL CHECKLIST ---
Researched by: Ekira
About the event
- Project: ENS
- Guests: Khori Whittaker, Executive Director, ENS
- Topic: Creating accessible onramps to crypto
- Event schedule: 22nd Nov, 2022
- NOT FINANCIAL ADVICE
About our guest speaker
- Include guest name(s); try to include name pronunciation.
- Write a short bio about the guest(s) including their role at the project they are speaking about.
- Khori Whittaker is the Executive Director of ENS
- Find one or two things that are unique or interesting about our guest. Little known facts are great! i.e. owns two Shiba Inus in real life so bought a lot of SHIB.
- Khori Whittaker began his career as an educator at Teach for America teaching fifth grade in the Long Beach Unified School District. He’s skills are Public Speaking, Business development, Coaching, Leadership development, Program Development, Leadership, Higher Education, Recruiting, Training and Teaching.
- Describe their crypto journey thus far. i.e. graduated from college in 2016, got their first bitcoin as a graduation gift, fell down the rabbithole of Ethereum, launched a DeFi protocol in 2020.
- How has their crypto journey impacted their decision to join/launch the project they work on today?
- What are some notable achievements that increase their web3 reputation?
- He is the Executive Director of ENS, a name and lookup service built on the Ethereum blockchain that allows crypto users to translate their machine-readable addresses to human-readable addresses.
About the project
- What is the general positioning of the project? i.e. DeFi, NFTs, DAOs, governance.
- Community, Governance, DAO
- What is the value proposition of the project? How does it clearly differentiate itself from others in the web3 space?
- ENS makes the emerging Web3 ecosystem more approachable, and more marketable because people and dApps can easily share crypto addresses.