-- PRE-CALL CHECKLIST ---
About the event
- Project: Farcaster
- Guests: Dan Romero, Co-founder, Farcaster
- Topic: Building a sufficiently decentralized social network
- Event schedule: 23rd Jan, 2023
- NOT FINANCIAL ADVICE
About our guest speaker
- Include guest name(s); try to include name pronunciation.
- Write a short bio about the guest(s) including their role at the project they are speaking about.
- Find one or two things that are unique or interesting about our guest. Little known facts are great! i.e. owns two Shiba Inus in real life so bought a lot of SHIB.
- Describe their crypto journey thus far. i.e. graduated from college in 2016, got their first bitcoin as a graduation gift, fell down the rabbithole of Ethereum, launched a DeFi protocol in 2020.
- How has their crypto journey impacted their decision to join/launch the project they work on today?
- What are some notable achievements that increase their web3 reputation?
About the project
- What is the general positioning of the project? i.e. DeFi, NFTs, DAOs, governance.
- What is the value proposition of the project? How does it clearly differentiate itself from others in the web3 space?
- How does it benefit it community members and general web3 communities at large?
- Is it bridging blockchains, protocols, tools, communities, etc.?
- Does it bring a unique vision or approach to solve challenges in web3?
- How does it improve the web3 ecosystem?