-- PRE-CALL CHECKLIST ---
Researched by: Leah_par
About the event
- Project: Rarible
- Guests: Alex Salnikov, Co-founder, Rarible
- Topic: Empowering NFT creators with no-code tools
- Event schedule: 1/12/2022 ~ 23-27
- NOT FINANCIAL ADVICE
About our guest speaker
- Include guest name(s); try to include name pronunciation.
- Write a short bio about the guest(s) including their role at the project they are speaking about.
- Alex Salnikov, co-founder and head of product at Rarible, has been involved in the Blockchain space since 2012, and has gone from leading a team, building a Crypto market place, to presently, an NFT market.
- How has their crypto journey impacted their decision to join/launch the project they work on today?
- Alex had long considered the blockchain space a missed opportunity because of its inaccessibility to consumers unfamiliar with NFTs. In 2019 he started brainstorming about possible products to serve this need. Rarible grew out of the desire to create something fresh and user-friendly.
- What are some notable achievements that increase their web3 reputation?
- Being the co-founder of Rarible
About the project
- What is the general positioning of the project?
- What is the value proposition of the project? How does it clearly differentiate itself from others in the web3 space?
- The Rarible Protocol is designed as a set of building blocks which enables the creation of fully customized NFT experiences of any level and complexity
- How does it benefit it community members and general web3 communities at large?
- It brings cross-chain compatibility to its platform, which enhances transaction speed and low gas fees.
- Is it bridging blockchains, protocols, tools, communities, etc.?